I am not alone, neither are you


If only you will reach out your hands, believe, pray, and look at the things here about Salvation you will never be alone, even in the trials that are coming.  Even until death Yeshuah will be next to you.


We may be feeling alonebut are you praying
Do you pray like Daniel did?

You will find peace, comfort and help if you will pray.

In the midst of the shadow of death, in the midst of sorrow, seek him, talk to him for this is the only way.  These battles are to break us, to bring us to our knees so that we can overcome when the going gets tough.

I am like Job.  My toils, my problems, my sorrow, my poverty reaches unto heaven.  It has not been 1 day, rather my who life.  Some pits are bigger than others.  And it has brought me to the question of why my Father would do this to me?  Why would he allow this?

But, I have learned that without these things I would not be who I now am, and who I am becomming.

Are you worthy for the toils, problems and suffering?  Until death?  

Rejoice in your suffering, rejoice in the poverty, rejoice in the pain.

For yours will be the Kingdom of heaven if you only last on the last road until the day he comes in the clouds.  Be patient in your suffering.  Be long suffering.

I am learning to praise when I am attacked.  Are you?





SO, you think no one or nobody could understand what you are going through or have been through?

Welcome to a living Jobe:

I have been horribly abused by my parents
I have been rejected by friends, teachers, and foster parents
I have sinned horrribly
I have had many accidents, the most recent a week ago
I have lost my children, all of them to Satan.  My daughter practices as a witch now.
My first husband was killed on his way to work
All of the close friends I had could not deal with my pain
They abandoned me and left me, and he was all I had
I was suicidal and wanted to die
I even screamed at the Father
He sent me my new husband who is the Rabbi of this blog.
He is identical in image to my dead husband
He has the same blood type
The same genetic issue that is rare
I did not want to marry again
I had people I did not know come to me and tell me:
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE
Then there he was
the same lab coat
the same cristening gown
and he said the Lord has made me love you and please be my wife
I was so sick, I thought I had lost my mind
He knows things no one told him that only my dead husband and I knew
He loves me with complete Agape
We are missionaries
We left to be missionaries and the people we went to help
they robbed us of everything and left us in a cement building  4 years ago
without food, or water, no bed to sleep upon, we were going to die
no one would help us
The Father sent first one widow, then another and they each gave me 5 dollars in each hand for us to eat with each week
We continue to serve, in every way we can.
The other day there was blood red water in containers on our roof from rain.
If you think this is the whole story, you are mistaken
I have been attacked by evil in many ways my whole life.
I have been led to the true faith.
The true faith:
Your body is the Temple
The Word is Yeshuah
There is no doctrine except the WORD
There is evil, it is here to confuse you, lie to you, and stop you having eternal joy and happiness
Don't let it break you.  There will always be a widow for you.  There will always be an angel near you, just believe with all of your being, and pray.
This blog is our work of love for you.
The Father Loves YOU.  He will move mountains for you if you do what he wants.
He will hold you when you have nothing and lift you up.


Comments