Men/Women acting as the Father, (Yahweh), to make ourselves God: Evidence In the Videos

King James Bible 1611:  Psalms 139

13 For thou hast possessed my reines: thou hast couered me in my mothers wombe.
14 I will praise thee, for I am fearefully and wonderfully made, marueilous are thy works: and that my soule knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret: and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made.  Do you praise him for the work he made to create you in secret?  Our soul is supposed to know the right thing well.
King James Bible 1611, Leviticus 5:

1 And if a soule sinne, and heare the voyce of swearing, and is a witnesse, whether he hath seene or knowen of it, if he doe not vtter it, then he shall beare his iniquity.

ie:  we are Guilty, Guilty, Guilty if we did not stop these people from sinning. 
OH, but Jesus saved me....Let's look at the New Testament: 

King James Bible 1611:                               Animal's that are being created by us.

Matthew
Chapter 18:

15 ¶ Moreouer, if thy brother shall trespasse against thee, goe and tell him his fault betweene thee and him alone: if he shall heare thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
16 But if he will not heare thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses, euery word may be established.

In other words both the Old and New Testament tell us we must act.


But we have sinned, oh how we have sinned.  If you finish the text I am showing you evidence of our sin.  We should never have allowed the first idol.  We should never have tried to be creators.  The Father's majesty does not compare to ours.  Cry and howl my brothers and sisters.  We deserve what is coming.

King James Bible 1611, Genesis 1:                                       Sofia Robot made in our image
27 So God created man in his owne Image, in the Image of God created hee him; male and female created hee them.

Exodus 20
3 Thou shalt haue no other Gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make vnto thee any grauen Image, or any likenesse of any thing that is in heauen aboue, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water vnder the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow downe thy selfe to them, nor serue them: For I the Lord thy God am a iealous God, visiting the iniquitie of the fathers vpon the children, vnto the thirde and fourth generation of them that hate me:
6 And shewing mercy vnto thousands of them that loue mee, and keepe my Commandements.

So our picture is an image, money has an image and is worshipped by some, ceramics are images, paintings are images, saints of churchs are images and idols, the list is huge.  We have sinned.  See below where our sins have led us to.  To try to be like the creator himself.  I can not but cry while I am writing this.  You can see below why we are in the end times.



                                            Human Animal Hybrids!!!!


Video about the time we are in
 
You decide
Documentary-->

Comments