On this Sabbath 08/24/18 (Twilight)-08/25/18(Twilight)


We have ancient words that have been proven true even in our days


The proof is not rare but everywhere.  We are so blessed to see that which the ancient peoples wished to see.  We will see that which they cried and longed to see.  We will see him one day in our days riding high in the clouds coming to bring judgement to take his bride.

Will you be the wise one, the one who is ready and prepared?  He comes for those how have chosen him and love him enough to keep his word.

Do we love him enough?  Enough to follow him?  To do all he asked us to do?



I want to be in love with you, to dance with you in the sky, I wish I knew what you do in Heaven, I wish I could see your days and your smiles, and not your tears for us, who sin so freely, and wickedly.

So this I pray:

I pray that those who seek the truth will find this place.  I pray that they will have the truth of the WORD found here in this place, or another place.  That they woulkd have the wisdom to turn away from those who would lead astray, oh this I pray Father, help them in this day.  Help them to see:

And help them to walk away from the world and this place.

Open their eyes as your servant in the WORD did see the armies and multitudes revealed to him.  Oh let me praise you:

On this day of Shabbat, let me lift my voice:

Let the Shofar sound and awake all those who are sleeping.  Oh, Father, please hear me as I cry out to you as the day draws to the close:

Take me into the secret place.  Cover me under the wings of the Glory.

For there is no one like unto you, Oh Adonai.

Oh Adonai, keep us on this Shabbat in your secret place, and keep us from this world and protect us from all evil and wicknessthat walks on this your garden.  Count us not with the trangressors, OH ADONAI, MY ADONAI, SEE US, AND KEEP US.  PLEASE FATHER, SHINE UPON US, AND SEE OUR BROKEN HEARTS FOR THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WORLD.  PLEASE FATHER LET US BE YOUR WORD UPON US IN ALL THINGS.  LET US WALK IN THE SOFTLY BLOWING SPIRIT, IN THIS SHABBAT.  SELAH AND AMEN

Comments