When I Am Down, and Oh My Soul So Weary


When I Am Down, and Oh My Soul So Weary



The Father will raise us up when we do what he wants.  When we love him enough to keep his WORD and keep ourselves clean.

When I am down, and oh so weary, I must ask what I have done that is not right.  I then repent from whatever it is, and cry unto heaven to forgive me.

 So, when we have a stormy sea in our life

When we have a tragedy

A problem

A loss

First, ask, what have I done?  Second ask, why am I being given this lesson.  Third, get on your knees and pray, cry for understanding, the strength to change.  Repent, and ask for forgiveness, for you did not understand.  You did not willingly break the law.  You simply, did not pay enough attention.

 Then, Praise the Father, for his grace to teach you to change, to teach you his way in the way he did to get your attention.  Because, however bad it is, it could be worse.

 Even when you have lost everything.  You are still alive, and have the chance to repent, and be saved.

 

 



Comments