Happy Sabbath to Everyone, Here are Sabbath songs for you

Sabbath 10/26/2018 ~7PM (at dusk)- 10/26/2018 ~7PM(at dusk)


Oh Father, my Adonai, Creator all all things,  Thank you for our work, for our food, and a home to be in.  I know all things are done by your hand, and I ask you to move your mighty habnd against Sandra and Patricio for keeping us from being comfortable with electricty.  I ask you to require of them that which they have done to us multiplied by your desire.  I ask you to bless those who seek you and your love.  I ask you to have mercy upon all us which cling to your way, your truth and your law in these times of trouble.  I ask that you open your remnants eyes so that they would flee Mystery Babylon as her plagues are poured out upon her so that they would not be partakers.  You are a Glorious and Mighty King and an amazing Father that you have brought us thus far, and have kept us and lifted us up a little at a time that we might not forget it was thine hand that brought us food when we hand none by the two widows.  I rejoice because you are so good to us.  You are from everlasting unto everlasting.  Thank you for our safety as we travel, and as we seperate ourselves unto you in this thy Sabbath.  Amen 


Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things
Shall be added unto you
Allelu alleluia

Man shall not live by bread alone
But by every word
That proceeds from the mouth of God
Allelu alleluia

Ask and it shall be given unto you
Seek and ye shall find
Knock and the door shall be
Opened unto you
Allelu alleluia

Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And His righteousness
And all these things
Shall be added unto you
Allelu alleluia


Be Still and Surrender

This is my desire to only choose YOUand serve and Honor YOU

Our Lives are in your hands, and all w want to do is worship you

Father, we are here, we need you

You are the ONLY GOD, my Father

Above all things, in this place, and all imagined things we choose you

You raise me up when I am so weary and sad and you give me joy untold, you give me more than ever I could have known

You make a way, where there is no way, you part the waters, and the air, I worship you, for you are here

Oh My Adonai, you make me wat to dance before you for your mercy is everlasting

Dance with me Father in your Glory, I want to see you, I want to know you, I want to run to you, you are my love, my fair one

Your mercy, your parting of the ways to give me Yeshuah, to give me a way

Adonai, Halleleujah

Be with me and us Father on this Day in all my ways

The Father Bless you and Keep you on this Day

Comments