Muslims call for Death of Christian Asia Bibi after she is acquitted by Pakistani Court

Father, please send your angels to guard this woman and give her asylum quickly in a safe place for her, and her family Father.  They seek you and have been put up in front of courts to give your witness.  They have stood strong.  Now the wicked gather around to destroy her.  Help her Father, Please.  Save her quickly Father, for she is as the sparrow in your hand.  And not a sparrow falls without your knowing.  You give the animals shelter from the storm, how much more is this thy daughter?  Give her a shelter, where she can be hidden in the storm.  Oh Father, here my cry, is it enough that she stood witness to you in this court of evil, and you delivered her?  Does she now have to die at the hands of such evil men?  Please Father I ask covering in the blood of Yeshuah on this woman.  I ask angels at all her sides in every second.  I ask her to have a place of peace in this time of trouble.  Amen

Brothers and Sisters, Please lift your hands at this moment in prayer for this child of the Father and give her your support in prayer.

  Lord, I need you, in this thing of this woman, I am nothing without you.  I need you to intercede for her with the power of the Angel you gave Paul to take him from the prison without being seen.  Part the waters Father for they come for her.  Give her safe passage.  Please Father, open the path and let her not be seen.  You Yeshuah are the hope and stay, I am falling on you, I am begging you for this woman and her family to lead them out even as they are in the den of lions.  Oh please Father, I need you, I need you now to help her.  Please Father.  Please.  Amen

 We are loved by you.  You are a good, good father, and whatever you will is let it be done, for you are perfect in all of your ways, to and for us.  Your love is so wonderful, I know if you allow her to be saved it is your will, and I know if you let her die then this is alosyour will in this time for many will die for you.  I am here because of who you are, it is who I am, for I am yours.  My good, good Father, Thank you for all you give.  Thank you for your grace and mercy.  You are wonderful and perfect.  May thy will be done.  Amen

 

 When there are two or more gathered you promised to hear us and answer us Father, now we stand at three asking for her life and safety.  We believe.  We believe you will lift her up to your will and purpose.  Let our faith be our witness to you.

 

 

Comments