Lift Your Hands, Do what HE says, HE will Hear You

Lift Your Hands, Do what HE says, HE will Hear You

I cried out on the Sabbath, I cried as rain poured down, As lightening struck I cried out and afflicted my soul for the evil people who were afflicting us
On Sunday, I had a new place to live and money to pay a new deposit and first months rent
Today I will begin moving
It is a witness and testimony to you
Keep the Sabbath, do what the WORD says to do
Believe, He will forgive
He will give what you need
He is a good, good Father
There are more than 10,000 reasons to bless his HOLY NAME
All yo have to do is REPENT
and TURN TO HIM
WITH ALL OF YOUR BROKEN HEART
AND KEEP ALL OF THE COMMANDMENTS
OLD and NEW TESTAMENT
BE BAPTISED WITH A BROKEN AND REPENTANT SPIRIT
and go and SIN NO MORE 
HE will hear YOU
HE will be there in all things
Please hear, he is perfect in all of HIS Ways
He can not be there for you if you will not Repent 
of your sins and Evil 
If you LOVE Yeshuah Enough
You can not bear to sin
It eats at you to even think sin
even when Satan tempts you 

Comments