Oh Israel, Even you follow pagan rites, and Pollute YOURSELF

My Heart Cries for you beloved land, 
Beloved Israel




1.  Partying, Drinking, Celebrating a Pagan Holiday

2.  Wearing Santa Caps

3.  Blowup Santas

4.  Lights

5.  Music

6. Dancing

7. Stars, Lights, Balloons

8.  Images

9.  Magic

10.  Inappropriate Clothing



Worst of all, you all profess not to believe in Yeshuah.  But Yet, you go to celebrate a pagan festival called CHRISTmas.  Even tho scripture is pretty clear Yeshuah was not and will not ever be born in the month of December:


Have you bothered oh polluted virgin daughter to read your scripture?  

King James Bible 1611:  Ezekial 13

16 To wit, the Prophets of Israel which prophecie concerning Ierusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, sayth the Lord God.

17 ¶ Likewise thou sonne of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people; which prophecie out of their owne heart, and prophecie thou against them,

18 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sow pillowes to all arme holes, and make kerchiefes vpon the head of euery stature to hunt soules: Will ye hunt the soules of my people, and will yee saue the soules aliue that come vnto you?

19 And will yee pollute me among my people for handfuls of barley, and for pieces of bread, to slay the soules that should not die, and to saue the soules aliue that should not liue, by your lying to my people that heare your lyes?

20 Wherefore thus sayth the Lord God, Behold, I am against your pillowes, wherewith yee there hunt the soules to make them flie, and I will teare them from your armes, and will let the soules goe, euen the soules that ye hunt to make them flie.

21 Your kerchiefes also will I teare, and deliuer my people out of your hand, and they shalbe no more in your hand to be hunted, and yee shall know that I am the Lord.

22 Because with lyes yee haue made the heart of the righteous sad whom I haue not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that hee should not returne from his wicked way by promising him life:

23 Therefore yee shall see no more vanitie, nor diuine diuinations, for I will deliuer my people out of your hand, and ye shall knowe that I am the Lord. par

Comments