5G Update

I called the company, as well as the regulators.  The regulators did not know the 5G network was being installed in the country!  The cable companies are installing without regulatory approval!!!

When I talked to the company they said I would have to pay $4,000 to get my old box back.  Soooo...

I unplugged it, and piggy-backed onto a open free wifi.  This is only a temporary solution for this moment.   But, it is all I can do.  So, I will pray the person in the regulatory office can do something to stop the "Chinese" Cable companies that want to regulate us all.  Why do I say Chinese?  Well, they are, the Chinese, sending up 500 5G Satellites. ...

Note:  If you get a new phone, a new device, it WILL BE 5G.

Father, please help us.  Help us from this evil that is called small cell radiation, that destroys this temple you have made.  This technology causes sores to come onto the bodily temples, and radiates even the little babies you make to cause such evil and destruction.  Oh Father, protect those of us who do not want the mark of the beast for this technology does come before to link to the chips they would use to mark us.  Please Papa, shield us from this evil and this evil time we beg you in the blood and the life of Yeshuah I ask.
Amen

Comments