I Give Myself Away







You are altogether worthy

All together Wonderful

I look upon the Majesty 

of the Clouds

the Lightening

the Sea

the Heaven

the Animals and People

the Mountains that Tower Above and Below

You are altogether Worthy

Altogether worthy

I give myself to you

I belong to you

I give myself to you

Use me as you will

I surrender again Father

For you are the only Father, 

the ONLY Lord

the ONLY God

and I humble myself again

for I am not Worthy

I am not worthy of your Mercy

and Yet here i am

I wait upon you

Tell me, Lead me in what to do

Cover me in your Wings

Cover me in your Anger

Cover me as you Rock this Earth

and All it IS

For Its Wickedness

Has Reached Up and Lifted itself UP before YOUR Throne

Up before the Glory

Up Before HE that is Without Name

Up Before the Lamb that Was Slain

So that Those of us

That would humble ourselves and repent

and would be washed in the flesh

would be washed in the Spirit

Amen

OH HOLY AMEN

Comments