This Sabbath 02/15/19 Sundown- 02/16/19 Sundown

As we near even more turbulance and signs, I want you to remember to keep love in your heart.  Remember to not let your love grow cold.  I caution you in this dear brothers and sisters.  For if LOVE
is not first and foremost in all you do it will be accounted against you!


Father of all Creation, and all things, you are our hope and joy.  We see the signs of your sons coming in the time in front of us, and we rejoice as we look up to your dwelling place.
See us in our sorrows, and past sins, in our weaknesses and human frailty Father and let us be as a new baby white lamb that is perfect before you.

See us and grant us peace and tranqulity in Spirit and Truth in this thy Holy day.
Lead us to shelter, food, and  clothing, spiritually Father so that we may stand before you.

Amen

 Let me enter into the Holy Place in my Spirit Father, Let me be ever in your presence and grace.
Amen

Your Blessing from us Brothers and Sisters
 

Comments