Google, Inc. and their takeover of the world

Today I woke up to Google forcing a system update on my telephone.  It deleted all information.  My applications, my data, my Bible, my notepad, etc, and forced itself on my view screen.

Google has been written to:  I have removed all access from google, and will no longer use a google browser, and will find other services.  I suggest you do as well.  I also suggest you back up everything valuable as I just lost everything I had. 

They have expanded their control in every system and application.  They are a danger to everyone in their data collections, censorship and control.  Let's go anti-Google now. 

If you think I am wrong:

Please consider Google is behind the Social Scoring System in China.  The beast will see all according to scripture, for it says all will have the mark of the beast in order to buy or sell.  That has to be a very big system to watch for the Beast, now doesn't it?  It is cutting it's teeth in China....An American Company working to control buying and selling electronically- they are buying up companies everywhere you turn....

Please consider this video as your evidence:

and this one:
and this one:
 and this one:
and this one:
and this one:
and this one:
and this one:

Comments