I lift My hands, Do you?


How do you reverance if you can not lift your hands?


How can you reverance if you can not humble your heart?


How can you open your mouth with uncleaness in you before the Holy One?

How can you ask for anything without saying thank you for what you have been given?

How can you lift your eyes to the Glory of Heaven without Brokenness?

Oh I am undone Father, Help me be clean before you.  I know that not one is righteous, but let me be more righteous in Love, in Mercy, in the Law than the Scribes and Pharisses.  Help me be hot on fire for you every moment.  Let the Fire Burn and Rage in us until you take us.

 

Holy Fire Burn Me, Clean Me

Take me Deeper, and Deeper, make me more righteous

Take the Coal, Cleanse My lips, Purge me

Wash Me, and make me whiter than the snow

Oh Let me be worthy of YOU

Change my Heart and make me more like YOU

This is my one desire, Have your WAY in ME

My Soul Pants for YOU

Here I am to Worship

You are MY Father

You are Beautiful

You Are Everything

You are the ONLY GOD

The Only Worthy One

The Only Holy One

My Holy KING

I AWAIT YOU FATHER

Forever Father, I am here as long as you command it 

Above ALL YOU ARE

The Great I AM

AMEN

And AMEN

Comments