Urgent Notice: Data Integration is Underway

You need to be aware something has changed.  Something Important.



The Major Companies [IBM, Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube, etc. ]Have all begun integrating data with Google as the Front End  they did this 3/13/19.  It is BIGGER than this.  Google has also done the same thing with many phone comapnies and quietly is replacing your operating systems without your KNOWLEDGE OR CONSENT.  Mine changed on 3/13/19.

What happened to my phone the other day was the beginning.  You see they used the Systems Outage- which was actually a planned integration event to do many things.  The only reason you know about the outage is because the integration overwhelmed the backbone and made segments go down.

How do I know?  Well, I worked in systems in a big, big company a while back.  And because I disabled many features on my phone and other ehh systems, Google broke my phone when the took over it.  They wiped my phone and tried to start over to make their new system wor/k.  Say what?  How do I know?  Well, everything I use is seperate to a large extent and parsed seperately so there is little sharing of anything... To my suprise:

I got 2 emails from Google on a this blog account which WAS not connected to my phone....

How?  Well, I logged in via the web to my whatsapp.... and Google made the connection.  They sent me an email saying I connected on a device using whatsapp  (wait...whatsapp is Facebook!)  How did Google know?  Well, when they hacked my UMEI and took over, Google has now been made part of most phones operating systems, meaning they have access to your apps.  /They also have access to you contacts and info, and obviously, companies have to be working together to allow them to use this source specific code.  

The Second Email?  Google telling me I need to install apps on my new phone (the one they just made new by erasing everything off my phone!  The phone is more than a year old, and before yesterday had no association to Google.)

If you goto settings, scroll down...  You will find a Google Entry outside of your other applications now.

This means they have access to everything you do from your phone.  Just like China's new system for Social Credit Scoring.  Why?  Well, in their effort to bring the electronic payments full circle they have to first tie everything to your phone so you will get used to the swiping motion.  Then giving you the microchip will be met with less resistance.

Also, by doing what they did, and connecting everything together, they are starting to build a profile of you:

Who you are
Where you are
What you like
What you believe
Who you know
Where you live
Where you work
Where you go
and so much more....

Why?  To control you.  To Find you.  To Kill you if you are not who and what they think you should be, and be doing.  Who is this?  Well, ultimately it will be the Beast, and be managed by the system which controls everything for and by the Beast.

It is now here.  It is not tomorrow or sometime in the future.  It is already here.  They will  be coming sometime soon.  Are you ready yet?  I have proof.  I will post it if you want.  Have you repented yet?

 

Comments